CAR RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR CAR RENTAL (SELF DRIVEN) EFFECTIVE 16 MARCH 2011
- In case of BREAKDOWN or ACCIDENT (anywhere/anytime in Peninsular Malaysia), please inform us immediately and DO NOT call or arrange by yourself any other workshop or unnecessary parties since we will not be responsible for any transaction, damages, cost etc. AND this includes the WARRANTY after repair.
- The number that you could contact (24 hours) if the above mentioned situation happen is 012-5055185.
- Due to the above situation (a), we will take full responsibility to arrange for transportation from the location/place of the incident happened to location that client plan to go or vice versa (return to the origin location), without any charges, where we will pick them (we do have our transportation that will be on stand-by for this unforeseen situation) as soon as we could from the time that we received their complaint/call. We will NOT make any REIMBURSEMENT to client if the client makes their own arrangement for transportation. BUT if we are unable to deliver what we promise, then we will allow the client to make their own
- arrangement with the consent from us, since there are times where our transportation are full and occupied with other customer. And whatever cost incurred, we will reimburse back to customer (please enclosed the original receipt as prove of payment).
- If ACCIDENT incurred, please notify us immediate, and make police report to the nearest Police Station within 24 hours from date of accident, theft or vandalism involving the said vehicle and DO NOT accept any offer from unidentified person or representative from any company/workshop etc since currently, there are many fraud cases. Failure to do so may avoid all liability and protection under Collision Damage Waiver and Personal Accident Insurance and the HIRER shall be fully responsible for any claims and shall indemnify the company against such liabilities. Once you notify us, we will make the necessary arrangement and will take immediate action on it.
- The Driver age must be minimum of 23 years old and not exceeding 60 years old who is eligible to drive the car.
- The Driver must possess a valid Local or International license with minimum of 2 years period from the date of issuance (new license).
- The said vehicle will NOT be used for illegal intentional usage contravene causing the said vehicle to be confiscate or otherwise.
- The HIRER will be liable to pay any traffic, parking or any related authorities offences during the tenure of Rental Agreement.
- The HIRER must be liable to repair any damages, and pay any losses of spare part while the car under his possession attributable to HIRER.
- A replacement car will only be provided to HIRER in case of the said vehicle involved with an accident, theft or breakdown NOT attributable to HIRER.
- The said vehicle will be fully covered by a comprehensive insurance cover including third party property damage, third party bodily injuries and passenger liability, as well as a valid Road Tax. The insurance policy is subject to Excess Clause of RM3, 000.00. We also will be responsible for the Collision Damage Waiver policy from the inception date of the Rental Agreement until expiry.
The rates are nett, non-commissionable and subject to change without prior notice and advice at time of booking confirmation.
A 50% surcharge will be levied between midnight and 0600 hours.
Trust the above meets your requirements and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further clarifications on the above. Thank you for your kind attention and good cooperation.